Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Duckman1

bullet button for ar15 too make legal

Ok guys what r your thoughts. If this is installed on a ar your mag would be fixed. This is what I have found out so far.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Requires a "tool" to be detached. In the state of California that was enough to be considered a fixed mag and was a loophole around the law. I'm not sure if NY has worded our law differntly enough that it would be any different here. If so an ar15 with a bullet button could not be considered an assault rifle and I can build one with a pistol grip, adjustable stock and all the evil features I want. Just have to get quick at detaching mags with a bullet.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

What WOULD be required to avoid the registration of an AR-type rifle?

Actually a "spur" is manufactured here in town, that deletes the pistol grip, and if the muzzle brake/supressor is removed, or disabled, and the barrel is still 16"(carbine model Bushmasters, are only 17.5" btw) ,and a fixed stock .no registration and the weapon is in total compliance with the new gun act those jackwagons over in Albany had dreamed up.

I went to the gun show up in rochester's tech park a few weeks back and they had NY Legal AR15.  They simply just spot welded the magazine into the lower.  You need to break the gun like a single shot to load then shut her back up and you're ready to go.  Simple fix for an idiotic law.

Is a thumb hole consider pistol grip as it is all one piece of the rear stock unlike a pistol grip stock.

Is a thumb hole consider pistol grip as it is all one piece of the rear stock unlike a pistol grip stock.

I was reading the law a fews days ago and the way I read it, it IS considered a pistol grip.