Andy reekers. Grizzly spoons

They are "old school" spoons and have been used successfully on the Great Lakes and in the Pacific Northwest. They work on Lake Ontario as well but as with any spoon different day different colors and sizes and speeds. They tolerate speed pretty well though so are pretty good for fast trolling. i've had best luck in past with smaller blue and silver one especially for rainbows and lakers in the Finger Lakes., with the medium to larger ones (esp chartreuse and reddish one as well as green/silver) on lake O.

If you're fishing Lake O in the Spring I'd go with the small to medium sizes and mediums for Summer/Fall. I never had much luck with the real big ones but maybe someone else here has. If you are fishing the Finger Lakes I'd say grab the small ones and maybe a few mediums....smallest are the best there.

Anyone have any experience with these spoons? Looking to see if they will work for trout and salmon.

Always remember that just about 3/4's of a fishing lures job is completed, once it is purchased.

:) That is a real "classic" statement and I think all of us can relate to it.

Edited by Sk8man