Splashdown?

Looks like a great weekend to splash the boat!! WTF!

Thursday

Southeast winds 15 to 25 knots becoming south. A chance of showers. Waves 2 to 4 feet.

Friday

South winds 15 to 25 knots becoming southwest to 30 knots. Showers likely with a chance of thunderstorms. Waves building to 4 to 7 feet.

Saturday

West winds to 30 knots. A chance of showers early. Waves 5 to 8 feet. Winds and waves higher in and near thunderstorms

Pete, good time to hammer out the honeydo list.  I am going to get as much done before May as I can and then get after it again.  May is packed with turkey, walleye, pike, crappie, striper, blue gill, and bull head - maybe even some trout.  If I get the list done (haha - who am I kidding) or at least look like I made a big dent in it, maybe the abuse won't be so bad.

Near shore forecast for Thursday and Friday mornings are less than 2 foot, thanks to the south wind...and with temps getting near 65-70, I am thinking of doing my own splash down on Friday.  Considering your boat is bigger....you should be fine to poke around for some browns! :)

Wind and thunderstorms are supposed to roll later in the afternoon Friday.....about time for my son's already re-scheduled baseball game.  Any bets it gets cancelled again?? :rofl:

Pete, good time to hammer out the honeydo list.  I am going to get as much done before May as I can and then get after it again.  May is packed with turkey, walleye, pike, crappie, striper, blue gill, and bull head - maybe even some trout.  If I get the list done (haha - who am I kidding) or at least look like I made a big dent in it, maybe the abuse won't be so bad.

Honey do list it is.!!!