Seneca 6/10/2013

Coffee is on Kinger is getting ready should be heading down by 6ish...........

I would like to take this day of fishing on Seneca lake to salute Iron Duke and his day of WORK…… :P :lol:   

Thanks ED !!! I appreciate that :blink: .. Good luck and look forward to reading your report.... Hey Robby should be out there too this morning.... he probably on 68 if your feeling chatty. ... No boat name so just call for R Parker....

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

ID Robby the guy on the hill above me with the trophy ?????  He headed for LAKERLAND.......with about three or so more I watched go by......

You bet SK8man I picked up and came in at 9;30ish the rain was lite but the wind picked up , should say started it was dead clam ...wasn't doing any thing in Iron Duke'd hole ( and pretty much where the PACK was yesterday ) so I came in.............

Sure Andy ever since he was on your boat he's been NOT NICE...................

Well I'll get to it now............... so Kingerboy was out on the chain doing his thing and coffee was done so I was going to get boat loaded and ready to go.......took Kingerboy over to back of truck hooked him to the trail gate and got busy........... checked gas had room for 5gals so I went to top it off...........spilled some and got that on my hands back inside to wash it off..........OK here we unhook Kingerboy and see a fresh present on the ground better here then in the boat.....start down the driveway .......back up go baqck inside and pick up the cell ......HEY ya never know and I'm not 100% sure my radio it working right.............. down to the launch ......set up and work the area I did yesterday pick up first fish going air born GREAT landlock ......nope 18.5" brown......in the box....... 12' down ......later 21' riggers goes .....head skaker.....ok I'll take a laker....................17.75" brown.....in the box.....then  rod throbbing popped it free no-one home...... worked thru a bit nothing going on so I headed to where the pack was yesterday that's when I saw Robby heading out.........anyway didn't do a thing it that area and then headed in early with the lite rain and no rods moving........

Ya that's Robby above you on the hill... I might have mentioned to him yesterday that he might want to check out lakerland and gave him directions....:rolleyes:... Just south of where the pack was yesterday in between those to points was hot with bait and browns but slowed down in the flat u saw me in.... Nice report and always good to rub it in while I'm at work...

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I wimped the other day , same deal I had the boat covered didn't want to get her all wet on the inside........wimping some today looking at one more rain cloud to pass then I hope to get Kingerboy in gear and head out...........

Well with all the rain coming down I figured I'd make a run over to HILLSVALLEY and take a look around.........called over to see if Iron Duke was working , they said he would start at 3. So I hurried up and got over there and was back here before 3....... :lol:  :P  :hi:

Thanks Mike...... see the big differnce in the color with a hammer blank and a smoth blank...... that's the one that was working so great last year......didn't get it wet yet this year was afraid of losing it before Bobby could make some more for me......

Just kidding before would have liked to BS with you some..... :yes: