NYS Musky Inc Chapter 69 fundraiser

Have a dozen baits by some of the best manufactures out there. First bait I am auctioning off is this nasty 9" Hoosier Handmade glider in Foiled Perch and a cool license plate. Don Slagle donated this bait to our club for me to foil and I personally love fishing this bait since I havent got skunked on it yet. I am posting this on ebay later tonight and will do auctions about once a week for the next 2 months. I have Wileys, Hammers, Myers, Custom X, Big Game and many more to do in the next lil bit. Will post a link to ebay later around dinner. Feel free to promote it as much as we can- Muskiefirst, Larrys site, everywhere we can. 

post-144465-0-17776300-1371660958_thumb.jpg

Edited by zach

Larry- when this goes live- you wanna post it on your site? Don Slagle said he is gonna buy his own bait back, lets see but bet the winner will come from outta state.

Edited by zach

Zach, I can't get to town with the laaptop, fishing to dark every day.

Maybe Chad or Joe can post on my site. 43.5"er a few minutes ago!41.5 "er & 36"er around 5 pm ! 27" walleye at 5:45 pm.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by mostlymuskies

Ole Man is a great guy for our club- this man has helped us out so many times in the past and now he is the highest bidder again, we cannot thank this man enough for his generosity. Good man!

We are currently at $69 with less than 2 days to go- you guys ROCK!

SHOULD I WRITE SOMETHING SPECIAL ON IT? LIKE "NYS CHAPTER 69" OR SOMTHING?

PLEASE COMMENT.

Edited by zach

will do that today when I clear but $80 is no joke, you guys are awesome and its good people like we have that will make our club come out on top. Once again- you guys ROCK- thanks for supporting this auction, we have what it takes to make this club work, we really do!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271225983123

Edited by zach