Seneca 7/20

Today we had a great group up from Southern Pa for some Seneca Lake Trout action.  It was a big group so it was a two boat trip.  I teamed up with Capt Nick and Mike (Iron Duke) from Hook Jaw Charters who I fish with a lot and we stacked the fish up.  Fished out of Sampson and the bite was crazy for the entire morning.  Between the two boats over 60 legal fish hit the deck ranging from 10lb Lakers to Salmon and some great Bows.  The guys did a great job on the rods and we only lost a few out of the 33 they put in my boat.  Which was impressive with the strong wind and wicked current we had to fight all morning.  The deep dipsy’s out 180, 230, and 260 with flasher/flies took several fish as well as the 200, 250, and 300 ft Blood Run copper rigs with spoons.  Riggers were at 130, 120 , 52 and 60, and shallow dipsys were at 150 and 170, the 12 and 10 color core smacked some also.  Once again a big thanks to Nick from Hook Jaw charters, and Mike from the Iron Duke they teamed up to help make this two boat trip happen today.  And they got it done on the water with the same results and professionalism that make these guys great fishermen.  I also spoke with Capt Nick from Reel Stories he was on the South end and from the sound of it he was laying the smack down on them also. 

IMG_1188_zpsb548009c.jpg

IMG_1183_zps36c68493.jpg

Thank you Sean... We love the opportunity of the two boat charters and all the competition between boats. .. Its always great to make people who get on the boats with us very happy campers!!

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app