Your go to Stixbait and spoon for spring browns?

I am making the 4hr trip down to cabelas in PA this weekend to blow my income tax money on fishing tackle!!!!! I usually run JR thunder sticks in bl/siv ,yo zuris bl/pr, and of course jointed raps. As far as spoons go I like to run nk28 in frg, bl/pr, wt, Stingers, quick silvers, I have done good with this spread but maybe I am missing out on some hot lures that I should have in my arsenal? Any info would be appreciated

I love the OLD Jr. Thundersticks in sil/black and sil/orange for browns but you can't find them in the stores any more. Dave Storm, who's father owned Storm Lures for a long time has started his own company (Dave's Lures) and we've had really good luck with his KA-BOOM shiners for browns.

MemorialDayweekend2007003.jpg

May572007010.jpg

BillyVIIShakedownApril242007008.jpg

Tray_full_of_Love.jpg

Firetiger, black/silver, chartreuse/white have all been really good choices for us.

Gold/black F7 and 9 raps were good for us last spring. J raps in same sizes (gold/black and red/orange) are usually on a few rods. We've had good results with the stinger reg in clown finish which we usually run on one color of lead. Just gotta be careful on the slow turns or stops in that skinny water.

Wow good pics billy!!! I cant be Believe they changed the jr thunder stick its one of my favs luckily I have a assortment of the old style although the are beaten and batted I replace the hooks and run them!!!! I refuse to buy the new style because of my disappointment why change something that worked so great. I have found the old style at mom and pop tackle shops that have left over inventory and I do not hesitate to buy them!!