Evening on the river

Kevin J Legg

Nice eye Kevin we were down there to, Myself ,wife and my daughter we were in the red tyee I think I see you go by with the Alaskan with a console and like a olive green color, we had just started to fish by cherry. We caught some nice bass smallies about 3 to 4 pounders. It was a beautiful night we stayed till about 9 pm. I have not been down there yet in the morning maybe sunday if I can find someone to go. I got a couple of guys that want to go and they should be home from hunting camp sat afternoon. I fished up by Waddington this morning we kept 3 eyes 18,19, and a 21 and missed probably 4 others. Definitely a lot different than fishing from clayton to krings for some reason, probably the stocking program they have helps and a lot less boat traffic.

I had another walleye on that we lost on the way up and I wasn't fishing very seriously with my wife. Trapper I thought that was you by Cherry. Next time I'll swing over for a chat. I'll likely be out there mornings or evenings this week. Trapper let me know if you want to get together to fish while you're up.