Cleaner that does not remove wax.

Mower

Looking for a cleaner for the hull and all fiberglass surfaces that will not strip the wax off the boat? I have been using "Amazing Roll On" that works great as a cleaner but leaves me with an extremely clean boat but the shine is gone. Thanks for your help.

I have the same problem with the hull cleaner I use but I always take my boat to the(manual) car wash after using it and afetr cleaning it off I use the wax setting on the machine there and it re-establishes the wax fairly well after a few times.

Edited by Sk8man

no work is ever easy... especially on a boat! 

but it depends what kind of cleaner are you looking for??? a general purpose soap cleaner or something heavy duty to remove heaby grime and stains??? there may be something out there but if your looking to remove heavy stains i highly doubt you will find on that does not remove wax.... 

for a general purpose just use a car soap with wax additives. stay away from dish soaps though

Mr. Majic Wand... works well just wave it over the boat and "Poof" its clean.. this also works well on the stain in underpants,just be shure not to clean the ones yer wearing ,I tried that once and for some reason "Poof" I became ,Short ,Fat,Bald,and hair popped out on my back..!!!!!