One Lane Bridge at Point Breeze Being Removed - See Photo!

This photo was taken today, Thursday, October 24.  The one lane bridge is finally coming down!!

I know our marina is farther from the mouth but our prices our lower and it might be more convenient for your charter customers too, especially since they can also lodge here, if they like motel-style lodging.  So, think about keeping your boat here at Captain's Cove next season!

~ Michele and Claude

[email protected]

585-682-3316

post-141132-0-17823700-1382633041_thumb.jpg

Edited by Captain's Cove

This photo was taken today, Thursday, October 24.  The one lane bridge is finally coming down!!

I know our marina is farther from the mouth but our prices our lower and it might be more convenient for your charter customers too.  So, think about keeping your boat here at Captain's Cove next season!

~ Michele and Claude

[email protected]

585-682-3316

You should have mentioned the lodgings as well. Few things are as nice as walking down to the dock from the cottage or coming back through the river towards the dock.

You should have mentioned the lodgings as well. Few things are as nice as walking down to the dock from the cottage or coming back through the river towards the dock.

You're right, I should have so I edited the posting.  Thanks!