Wow!

Gill-T

Fleet tracker: Thanks for the free advice...Wish I knew what the heck your talking about...Sounds like your so tough your going to take over the country..Lots of luck..By the way I wouldn't ask a blow hard like you for the time of day...

You wouldn't know what I'm talking about and I never expected you to. Intelligent conversations with people like you are pointless. I have fought for and served this Country and have spent time in Afghanistan... You're welcome! I wouldn't give you the time of day if you asked so glad we're on the same page on one thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Related to the intended topic... This is real. I am a Sr Design Engineer that works for a large defense company in the southern tier. I have watched MANY colleagues over the past few years sell their NY home and move their families over the border to PA. My wife and I are looking to do the same this year. Those that still live in NY in this area, many will travel the extra distance to PA to get gas and groceries, not just due to the lower cost, but so that NY doesn't get their grimy hands on the sales taxes. NY is driving its own citizens out of this state... For those that stay, the burden will be on you as the property taxes and other tax hikes increase... That's not something that I want to stick around and wait for. It's a true shame as this state has a lot to offer the avid outdoorsmen...

This is a rough subject on this forum and threw out the country. Insted of everone jumping on the baning and restrictions and all the other non sence un american anti consitutional thinking why cant these people go back to grass roots education. Growing up i always had access to guns. But my father taught me respect for them and that thier not toys but wepons that you cant say sorry after you pull the trigger. Education people. Most of all the "people" in thier mind that run this sh"t show

Majority rules...wrong! Our form of government is a constitutional republic which guarantees the rights of the minority against the will of the majority. If the majority ruled and us men outnumbered women, we could vote rape legal. (That example is extreme but you get the drift.)

Related to the intended topic... This is real. I am a Sr Design Engineer that works for a large defense company in the southern tier. I have watched MANY colleagues over the past few years sell their NY home and move their families over the border to PA. My wife and I are looking to do the same this year. Those that still live in NY in this area, many will travel the extra distance to PA to get gas and groceries, not just due to the lower cost, but so that NY doesn't get their grimy hands on the sales taxes. NY is driving its own citizens out of this state... For those that stay, the burden will be on you as the property taxes and other tax hikes increase... That's not something that I want to stick around and wait for. It's a true shame as this state has a lot to offer the avid outdoorsmen...

Just a heads up before you move down here to save some $$$$ and keep it out of N.Y. pocket.

Our gas WAS about .10/gal cheeper because of N.Y. extra taxes........... Pa. just went up and will go up more from a tax increase of .30/gal

My better half and quite a few other that I know down here work in N.Y. state or for a N.Y. state company .... last year or the year before N.Y. state passed a tax law that those people had to file in N.Y. state on wage tax...... she has been paying N.Y. state tax right along from her wages but didn't have to pay Pa. ...... now with this new law ALL her income is subject to N.Y. state tax % .... in other words even thu it was not made in N.Y. state what was made in N.Y. state was added to it to see what % of what was made their she would be taxed !!!!!!

Anyway just check into the tax end before you pull the trigger , we don'r have many D.H.'s messing with our using guns in N.E. Pa. but there are a TON of them in the Philly area trying the best to be like N.Y. !!!!!

Good luck what ever you decide....... My better-half more than likly works for the same out-fit you do.... stock = LM

3feathers - I did not use the word communism ...the word "Nazi" did come to mind but didn't use it either. I served 4 years in the military during the Vietnam era....how about you? I get kinda tired of hearing all the stuff from the liberal "freeloaders"  and from my vantage point it does look like we are going down the hatch as a society because of the types of views folks like you seem to hold "sheeple" does seem to capture the essence of it.

Edited by Sk8man

My hats off to Ya Fleet, time spent in Afghanistan had to be tough tour..Had friends there one's back But PTDS is ruining his..life  .Did 4 yrs myself US Army early sixties, probably b4 you were born...Think u have the wrong impression of me as I probably got of you..Never new any army guy to back off...LOL    Both had to luv this country....Appears we look at things differenty....Maybe should talk more like one of the fellas mentioned back a few threads ago..With intelligence instead of anger..Any ways hope you give me time if I need it,,,,I know I'd pass it on to u ....Tite Lines..

What gets me about our distinguished Gov is that the very people that he has insulted & said are not welcome are the majority of the citizens that are paying the bills. All I here from the left is that Repub/ Conserv party is not inclusive. Are you kidding me ?His comments and attitude is ? Ive heard our President say pretty much the same.

The   NY residents that  have the means & leave the state  to get away from the high taxes take their money with them & leave the burden to the rest of us that remain. Not condusive to a good economy,which needs growth.

Look at the property taxes of your surrounding homes & add it up. Factor in the income taxes, sales taxes, fees & anything else they can dream up to take your money. And it still isn't enough.

We are THE WORST state for taxes & buisness in the NATION. But the Gov ,with a straight face ,says "NY is open for buisness". Why would anyone in their right mind move here ?

He cares not about the state or all it's  residents .All that matters is he  and his party stay in power and eliminating the opposition is a sure way to do it.

Wake up .

Edited by Has Been

Rolmops and I have been down the left/right road before as well as alot of others. He definitely wishes he lived in Denmark. Lol. But I will say he fights a fair fight as crazy as I feel his views are.

This other lib I dont know. The only place worse to live other than NJ is NY in terms of politics.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks for the eh compliment. I served in the middle east for almost 30 years and did live in Scandinavia for a while. I must say that I do prefer Norway to Denmark