Launch at Sodus open?

yes the coastguard launch is all clear and i busted most of the ice off the dock and should be all gone by wed. afternoon. got my new kicker at arnerys .so i went over to check things out ,,had a pocket full of money went to abes tackle shop and they were closed ,,fished maxwell just a few steelies in there trees down everywhere.

hey howed you sneek in there yea he had a 2006 brand new for 1695.00 8 hp the older style only weighs 73 lbs but ya gotta pull start it and it does have a 6 amp charging system .. i caled a local marina wont mention any names but its in campbell and mentioned to him the deal i found ,,as i hung up i remembered what a snake this guy was and called arnys 20 seconds after hanging up .. and told him to hold it for me when i got up there he said some other person from the corning area called just after i hung up to see if he still had the moter..Thank God ARNEYS had enuf class to hold the moter for me on my word and not try to sell it out from under me ,I would row my boat till i die before i would ever buy a moter from a marina in Campbell NY.what a snake...PS all honda prices were 300.00 or more cheaper at ARNEYS than that Campbell place....

Thanks Ray, looks like I'm good to go. I'll be trying out my new Honda 8 HP as well. Sounds like DeJAVU. But I ended up buying mine over in Little Genesee at Glen Delong's. I got it end of last year but them my big motor quit so I didn't get to use it. If i get anything I'll post a report.

WW 4 that explained the zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sound i heard on the ice, sorry i woke you up.lets see i did see a blue shanty out there... man id be casting in the open water near the bubblers at those docks. the higher temps air must draw in the bait ..almost unuf room for yankee to do circles around the dock and do some flipping.

Just a FYI for everyone. I was informed that the launch in Oswego is blocked with the boat docks so no one can use it. Anyone have a number for the controlling agency so I can try and get this fixed.

Thank you in advance for any and all info.

Steve