Seneca 04/11

First trip of the year today for the Reel Hooked Up boat. Had my dad and two of my girls out. Loaded all the gear in the boat for most of the morning then hit the lake around 10:30. The plan for the day was to make sure everything worked and to try and get a deep laker program going. The boat and gear worked great! After lots of running around the lake I located some deep Lakers off the bottom, dropped the gear in their face and put dozen in the boat quick. The girls had a blast and it was great to be back out. Everything we caught was below 120 fow, flashers/flies, and spoons off riggers. If you were 5ft off in depth with presentation they wouldn't touch it. I'll try and post some pics later. Sean

Nice going Sean! It sure was a nice day for it. I drove by the north end on the way to Barrett marine to pick my boat up from an engine tune up and it was dead calm and a half dozen trailers in the Chamber lot....I still have to load all my stuff back in the boat or I think I would have "soloed" at the north end on the way home :) . It sure must have been refreshing to be out there after that crazy long winter....best of luck this season.

Les

Nice Sean, I stood at the patio door watching the "parade" of rods coming out of your house and going on the boat :o   :speechless: ..............I take solitude in hoping that one of those girls of yours turns that boat into a tubing party boat 8)  .............and if my wife tells you I stood at the door whimpering, remember she lies  :envy: I'm thinking/hoping next Thursday for my first of the year outing  :sun:

Nice report man... With the water temps so cold thats what I'm gonna focus on tomorrow morning ... Pulled boards all morning with only a few fish to the boat...

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by Iron Duke

Best of luck to all of you fishing the tournament. I just finished getting all my stuff back in my boat so the perch better look out tomorrow. After being out of commission for a couple months I'm gonna be dangerous  :lol: