Come On Guy's

ok fine what the heck ars those flys all over the lake even 10miles out there hatching everywhere its kina cool if your way out there and its dead calm shut everything down and watch and hear the stealhead hitting the surface eating those things. this year when that happens im gonna break out my ultralight and cp swing and try some finessing in the middle of the lake.

Ray I wanted to try that many times when you see the steelhead on the surface.Jump up on the bow with a spinning rod and cast ahead of the boat.

Reb I used to be a real prolific poster. I used to hand out tons of info on whats working,when, where etc. I once posted a lot of good info and had 300plus hits and not a single reply.I don't really care and I am probably wineing but I use this board for entertainment purposes only now.Im not going to lie in my reports,but I'm not as specific as I used to be.Yes there is a lot of good info exchanged here and Ive met a lot of good people from this board. Even in the winter I check the board probably 3 times a day.

In years past Ive even rented computer time at Macdonald's. I would go there and sit in the parking lot with my laptop . Hook up to their wireless thingy and give a report.

RAY---I knew I could count on you because you seem to have your computer screen on the inside of your glasses 24/7 :P:P:P Let me check on the Africa channel and get back to you on the natural route of fly migration.

But STX---ENTERTAINMENT ONLY!!!! Come on Skiener on others love beating you up. And I for one used your east end local brown trout reports for 2 east end Pro-Ams (Mr. stx quote " I have always gotten beat by king catches in these tourns") You helped me pull 2 4th places back to back. I actualy learned of a diehard stinger threw your posts. So me and 24hour RAY would like your honest post in the near future.

PS--STX I believe between me and Ray we could possibly review you next post 310 TIMES between us.

JERRY

REBEL

Diehards were a great spoon . Purple was probably the best but green or yellow had their days also. I seen some at Abes the other day so I guess people can buy them now. Im just wondering what the hot spoon is going to be this yr. I would imagine there are going to be a lot of tight lips with three LOC derbs going. We usually get the fish figured out I just cant get a good one during a derby.