Seneca 5/11

Just substitute pics of us north enders with lakers like that during the derby and you guys will have a real pic :lol:

P.S. I don't think I've ever been as excited about a derby as much as this one for some reason :) !

One of many 21 pounders from last week on the big O!  But gives you an idea of what you north end guys will need to beat the south end boats. :)

IMG_2332_zps32ebe902.jpg

Nice Mike! The North end boys don't know that the South end guys booked all the slips at Sampson this year:). I can't even count how many times I made the run from Watkins to Sampson last year it does burn some gas. But that's where all the fish are the north end guys haven't learned how to catch them so the population is up on the north end. :). LOL. What I like to call a target rich environment.

Lol... It wont be as target rich when all us south enders get done with it on 26th lol.... South enders feel bad for the north enders so we try to leave the north end alone so you guys can post some pics once in a while... lol....

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by Iron Duke

:lol: :lol: :)  I guess I hope they do a stomach analysis on Sean's fish because he probably froze up that Lake O laker just waiting to enter it in the Seneca derby (one year that actually did happen in the derby by the way but the officials caught it right away)

One of many 21 pounders from last week on the big O! But gives you an idea of what you north end guys will need to beat the south end boats. :)

IMG_2332_zps32ebe902.jpg

Or even some of these... lol

post-148405-14000773679598_thumb.jpg

post-148405-14000774210158_thumb.jpg

post-148405-14000791066746_thumb.jpg

:lol: :lol: :) I guess I hope they do a stomach analysis on Sean's fish because he probably froze up that Lake O laker just waiting to enter it in the Seneca derby (one year that actually did happen in the derby by the way but the officials caught it right away)[/quote

Its happens more than once! In my line of work I deal with loads of dirt bags and I've herd of a couple situations where guys won or placed and no one got caught. You could have a tourney for a free happy meal and guys would cheat. But I'm not going to get worked up or even started on that. That's why you just got to go into it looking to have a good time. If everyone was like you outstanding south enders everything would be great OK north end guys also:)

I agree Sean and rest assured I was only TOTALLY JOKING about it.....and besides....nobody would believe that a south ender had ever caught a big fish to begin with :lol:

I agree Sean and rest assured I was only TOTALLY JOKING about it.....and besides....nobody would believe that a south ender had ever caught a big fish to begin with :lol:

Lmao... Love the trash talk.... All in good fun of course but ... Cant wait tourney weekend gonna be a great time...

Mike

Me too.....but I just happened to think  "What if I don't get into them good this year"....I'd be screwed.....you guys would have a field day on me for sure....oh well we northenders function better under pressure anyway

Edited by Sk8man

Love it, I know it's too late this year but maybe later or next years tourney we should build a 1st annual north vs south derby. We could call it "not where the West was won", but where the "Northenders" won it instead

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

OK guys cheat every year. I know two who try every year. They try to keep them alive to make it legit in the week of. I know of once he got by in the past. And two years ago it didn't place.. karma gets to everyone who deserves it..

Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

But since the tank pictures are coming out... two years ago for BFF. We released this one... would of won but can't justify killing such a fish...

Now I wanna fish...

Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-145590-14000868049212_thumb.jpg

post-145590-14000868660589_thumb.jpg

post-145590-14000868958977_thumb.jpg