Seneca 5/11

Must be something genetic Frogger :lol:  I think the guys down south will probably have to post pics of things taken from their kids gold fishbowl out of desperation :)

Edited by Sk8man

I have to agree the entertainment is good lol!!! I guess we will see what end can come through can the south invade the north and bring home or will the north lock it down and keep the hogs!!! Either way it's gonna be fun and it's gonna be a knock down drag out brawl, don't be in the way when a rod fires!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to agree the entertainment is good lol!!! I guess we will see what end can come through can the south invade the north and bring home or will the north lock it down and keep the hogs!!! Either way it's gonna be fun and it's gonna be a knock down drag out brawl, don't be in the way when a rod fires!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you ever think them dudes are sucking you guys in......so they can fish your water with you out of the way !!!!! :lol:  :P .......  I be in da middle....seen it before me minding my own business mid lake while the south dude are racing north blowing me little 3 rod 3 spoon program out of the water get it all back in and here comes them dudes from the north a-head'n south blowing me out-of-da water again.....gesshhhsssttt what fun !!!!!!  :bandit:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

Yes Mike it was up over those floats under the docks a couple weeks ago. Lets hope for little to no rain before derby time....problem now is all the stuff out there floating around and were it might end up....

Well Les did a practice run this am. Not much debris on north vend but color is milky on upper half. Busted a nice one off on braid. Yep, got that out of my system. Off to bass pro for some new.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Thanks Mike....that is better news than I expected (the fish... not the break off) :lol:  I'm getting pumped up for the derby.I just returned from my daughter's graduation from Ithaca College and Cayuga was total mud at the south end and was happy to see that the north end of Seneca looked a lot better than I expected. A little murkiness might help us out too as long as it isn't real muddy...I'm hoping to test out my motors and equipment early this week here on Canandaigua. I'm always reluctant to fish before the derby on Seneca because several times in the past I've caught bigger fish than those that won the derby before and after it (but not during) and that is pretty depressing :) 

Congrats on your daughters graduation, that should make you proud I'm sure. Good luck this week with the boat, I'm sure it will be in tip top. Spent all afternoon rerigging lines . Should be good to go now. Register this week. Kinda of pumped for this one.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

Congrats to her Les! Took the boat to Sampson yesterday and helped my dad with his camper. Lake is high, cloudy but fishable. My dad has some difficulty in the boat after the stroke and my brother in law is in a full arm cast from work. I will be working the back of the boat pretty much alone . We are going to scrape the marlin off from the trophy logo and replace it with a big blue handicap logo :)

Thanks guys. We are very proud parents indeed.  I don't know if it is because it is going to be the 50th derby (I think I have fished about 40 of them at least) but I am as psyched up as I have ever been for this one (could also be because of all the trash talking too :lol: ) Now that we've stirred up the south end guys they will be a force to be reckoned  with too but I'm just hoping they get "disoriented" or even lost at the north part of the lake on the first day which will give us enough time to smoke em :lol:  As long as everybody stays safe and has fun I'll be satisfied regardless of results.  Hey Kev I know the father and son thing is as important to you as it is to me (although from different angles) and just being able to be out there doing what we love doing with them is what is most important and really what it is all about.  Hey Mike with those lines re-rigged you'll be doubly "dangerous" now.... and John I look forward to chatting in person again this year....hope to see you at the ramp etc. again.

Edited by Sk8man

Love this thread! Might have to take up trout just to get in on the trash talk! Sorry Les Im rooting for Ed n Kinger midlake :) Congrats on your daughter's graduation Les! Ed anyway you can get Kinger a license so you can run 3 more lines?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yes Les I'm looking forward to chatting with you again as well! Along with many others I haven't met yet and just chatted about making things better and catching or trying to catch more fish with different techniques.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks Justin. I'm kinda rooting for Kinger myself....he is really the guy behind catching the fish...Ed is just along for the ride in the new boat :lol:

My compass is cracked in my boat and flipped upside down lol does not take much to head the wrong way hahaha!!! I'm starting to get the pre derby jitters I was in the boat practicing yelling were on were on were on in the drive way neighbors do express some concerns for me lol

My compass is cracked in my boat and flipped upside down lol does not take much to head the wrong way hahaha!!! I'm starting to get the pre derby jitters I was in the boat practicing yelling were on were on were on in the drive way neighbors do express some concerns for me lol

The Sad thing is I believe you Joe!! Lmao..

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app