copper rigs on ebay ,, BRETTS PLACE ONTHE BAY

has anyone bought and of those copper rod & reel set ups from bretts place one the bay off of ebay ? i talk with the guy and he said a lot of guys and captains have bought them for lake ontario and had good luck and have bought more , his prices are smoking good just wondering if they where worth the money or not ? thx for any info . john

• 1 month later...

hey Mottoman: I've bought these copper setups from Brett Walker and not only is the price great, he ships extremely fast. Good place to buy products.

Bandit 49

"Three fourths of the earth's surface is covered in water and one fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good lord intended us to spend triple the time fishing as taking care of the lawn" Chuck Clark

Yeppers. Atomik is the way to go. I bought copper rigged penn 345 two weeks ago. Tom at Atomik has been very helpful and he has replied to my several email within a day or so.

I am itching to buy a second copper reel to run them on my new planer board set up.

Yeppers. Atomik is the way to go. I bought copper rigged penn 345 two weeks ago. Tom at Atomik has been very helpful and he has replied to my several email within a day or so.

I am itching to buy a second copper reel to run them on my new planer board set up.

Anthony - you guys were cryin after reelin all those fish in on those copper rods last fall! I guess you see thier value now! lol

YT - by golly you re right about that. You can see how quickly we forget about our whinings once we boated in that fish that was placed on the board for a while before it got knocked down just before the end of the tournament.