I also fished Bronte this morning with no luck, second time out with no fish.  I was marking some fish and there were a lot of boats out there today so I'm sure someone is catching fish.  Nothing happening for me yet either but things will turn around soon.

went out Sunday from 730 till 12. fished 240 feet into 100. only fish that hit was a 10 pound laker when I decided to knock the bottom with my rigger ball cause i was getting bored. beauty day on the water, no fleas, a few flies, flat water. But no fish. marked a handful in the upper column.

Went out this mornign and got a 12 lbs king in 175FOW at 55 feet on a orange crush. It's seams i'm getting most bites in 50 feet at around 9:30 to 10:30 am

What about the rest of you?

Went out this mornign and got a 12 lbs king in 175FOW at 55 feet on a orange crush. It's seams i'm getting most bites in 50 feet at around 9:30 to 10:30 am

What about the rest of you?

Try using glow spoons earlier.

Out of bluffers got a mix of trout and salmon on Saturday got 8in boat. Sunday was awesome got went 12 for 20. A mixture as we'll all on spoons black and purple was doing it for us.

Good to hear ,nice to see someone got some fish how deep where you fishing thanks Charlie and keep up the good work

fished bronte sat am 5:30 to noon, from 140 fow out to 270 fow,  down 30-55 ,pulling ever spoon combo we could come up with and not even a hit.

marked a few clouds of bait fish and the odd fish but no takers, None the less was a beauty day on the water, Hopefully things heat up soon. 

The last really good fishing I had out of Bronte was 2 to 3 years ago with average days of 4 to 10 salmon over 10 - 20 lbs. No idea what's happened that end of the lake but the salmon are gone. Last year was my worst there. Fished on average 2 to 3 days a week out of Bronte during the derby and had more skunks than I could count. Port Hope and Bluffers will be on the menu this year.

Yea I dont know what is going on at that end of the lake this year, but the fishing there isnt the greatest as in past years... I know I have had luck later in the season when the fish are staging at Bronte, but thats about it..

I'm going to give it another try this Saturday morning.  Hopefully we land a few as its been pretty disappointing so far.  Keep our boat in Bronte so not sure how long of a run it would be up to Bluffers or Port Hope but I'm considering it.