More April Rainbows...4-3-08

Hey chaps... today was a fun day of fishing...woke up early and was at salmon creek in ludloweville at daylight... the stream was loaded with suckers...no rainbows..only fished for an hour though... so as im fishing along im focused on this fish out in front of me that i think is a bow...i took a step without paying attention and dropped right up to my gazubes in ice water..yay me.. so i boogied to work and kinda dried out as the morning wore on...at noon my boss was like hey if u wanna go fishing go for it...sweet.. so back into my wet waders i went and off to my favorite stream... :D ok so today just wasnt my day i guess cuz as was fishing under this little bridge i slipped and stood up quickly to regain my balance totally smashing my head on the beams of the bridge..dropped me right to my knees....didnt get wet though...head still throbbing i proceeded to the next hole where i promptly slipped on some ice and took a nasty fall down the bank to the stream.. over the next 3 hourshooked and lost not one not two but 7 freaking nice rainbows... i seriously dont know what my issue was.. however on the bright side i did land three others that were decent fish...by 6 i was totally whipped and headed home... so theres the report... sorry for the whole long story but i thought some of you guys might enjoy reading about it......oh btw i did catch a beautiful 8 lb bow in salmon creek yesterday afternoon ... got out of work late so i only had an hr of fishing before dark....

.. :shock: ...and I thought that I was the only klutz on this board :lol: . All in all it sounds like it was worth the pain.

The rest of the season should be pretty good for you now that you got all those slips, slides, falls & spills out of the way. ;)

Thanks for sharing.