Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
devoknevo

Back from the taxidermist

Just got it back today, We're real happy with the work on this very special fish.

26b 9oz. Freshwater Drum

Mountin' Man Taxidermy did it in Kendall NY.

post-147894-0-04441900-1412042142_thumb.jpg

Correct me if I am wrong that was the new, Ny record? Awesome looking mount! Really cool fish great way to display and remember it!

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Cool! by the way did you ever get that football out that he ate? :lol:

Correct me if I am wrong that was the new, Ny record? Awesome looking mount! Really cool fish great way to display and remember it!

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

You are correct sir!

Any of the pro shops ask for a replica yet?

That is a beautiful fish - definitely belongs on the wall.  I would be proud of that one for sure.

Joe

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• How far back?

I'll be running J plug this year in September early September I'm wondering how far back from the ball should they be. Also I'm going to try the Dodger with the fly how far back do you think they should be from the ball

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• Why we put them back

This is why we put them back and try to do our best to conserve our resources. Same 36 (ish) inch fish caught by myself and my wife 7 weeks apart.   Sent from my SM-G892A using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Musky, Tiger Musky & Pike (ESOX)

• Back from my week trip to the Oak

Just got back from a few days at the Oak and happened to have the rare day with Atlantics.  My sons holding a 8.5, 7.5, and 6.5 pound Atlantic in the same morning.  Broke off what we thought was a larger one on a Lance Two Face after catching those three in the same vicinity.  Completed the day with kings to 25 + lbs, 2 steelhead and 3 browns.  Didn't have time to run offshore to find a coho though.     Inconsistent temps, currents and action for us during the week.  Fished 22' to 550'

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• Back at it 2019

After 8 weeks since a cervical fusion surgery I finally got the OK to get back in a boat yesterday morning. Had her ready, launched in the afternoon and called Kevin.   We fished the SLR 9 till 11 in really nice conditions, although you had to adjust for higher than normal current and be on the lookout for debris. Picked up 2 and lost a third half way to the boat. One of us got skunked but didn't really care because you realize just being part of it, after having it taken away, is more

in Walleye

• Clip for holding net bag back

Does anyone have a picture of how they rig a clip to your net handle to keep the bag from being pushed out in front when netting a fish?  I can't get any pictures when searching for some reason.   Thanks in advance   Tomy

in Tackle and Techniques