Night Train 1st night outting for musky

Am i superstitious? Does the musky not strike when acdc is cranking? Night train, 10pm-2am. My first real night mission for the apex predator. Fished up until 1245 with a rockbass to show for the efforts. My buddy Andy is in the boat hammered. Saying I'm cold, basically ready to leave. I asked him for the time, he said 1245am. I said hang tight, megaladon is here, and he only eats rotisserie gold chickens at 1am. Few minutes later Pandora plays HELLS BELLS...... I said it's on! Hells bells ends, no fish. 1257AM I cast the large chicken, blade is rolling good over a shallow flat, then booooooooooom, dinner is served! While battling the beast victim #1 starts playing. Now my buddy is completely speechless, knowing I tell him muskies love acdc, and they eat at 1am, and acdc comes on before, and while battling the fish a few moments before 1am. Somehow under pitch blackness we found the fishes way into the net. Everything got soaked! Washing machine was in full effect. Felt like it was raining in the boat before the fish hit the net. really big headed, hefty 46" fish. After reviving, and releasing the fish, I got the giant foot long chicken back out of the net, it's so bent it's unusable, and i looked again, fish snapped the blade off the bait. Pic sucked. Phone got soaked when the boatside downpour started.

What i learned: Nightmares are real, and do happen while awake.

Acdc is the preferred music of apex predators.

Chickens are great baits!

post-143009-0-01016800-1412606677_thumb.jpg

post-143009-0-21244700-1412606756_thumb.jpg

post-143009-0-15489800-1412606780_thumb.jpg

post-143009-0-52989800-1412606894_thumb.jpg