Hat trick

old man

Shoulda bought a dodge... No I feel for you I put a dent in my fender when i hit a deer, just enough to crack the paint and piss me off. Not enough to get insurance involved. My buddy hit a deer just in the right spot to mess his whole front bumper up and it was 2500 in damage. Somehow geico figured it was his fault and raised his insurance. As much as I love deer sometimes I hate them.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I had a similar experience with my Blazer a few years ago to the tune of $5,800.  

On my way to work early one morning, a buck chasing a doe dented my left front fender with his chest, my drivers door and mirror with his side and butt. and took out the windshield with his rack!  When the trooper arrived and looked for the 'dead' deer, it was gone! 

Jim

Did the same with my Chevy towing boat down highway on the way to a tournament last year.... Deer was standing right in the middle of the slow lane with its ass pointed toward me CRUSHED IT HARD took off ass over teacups and thought it ruined the front of the truck from the noise it made but only one tiny barely noticeable dent in bumper so kept on trucking and won the tournament... Feel for you guys tho... Nothing you can do tho. ..

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by Iron Duke