Tall Tails on leader board

cool i stopped in and saw him on friday as he was doing the last minute work on his boat , he told me on the trip out there he had some motor problems and they had too do a motor removal job too do the repair , looks like its paying off !

It was a pleasure to meet you Motoman on Saturday! Wish I woulda had time to B.S. but I was trying to finish up a few last minute details on the new ride.

I had Charters all weekend so we went to work sat morn. Saturday was a tough bite for us as we tried to figure out the new boat and realized I had forgotten a battery for the Depth Raider!!! Which means I should just go back to the Dock! :D We managed a few fish to put blood in the new boat.

Sunday was a different story as we proceeded to initiate the new boat. We destroyed kings for about 2 to 3 hours on Mag spoons. Staying out of the traffic seemed to hold bigger fish so we concetrated our efforts there. Numourous doubles, singles and a triple! Gotta love the room in the back of the Baha!! Our bite was all riggers!!! Mag spoons. Hillarys Favorite Panties in Fuzzy bear was our stud spoon!! We doubled with the fish we put on the board and another one, the one we dropped was bigger than the 20 pounder with out a doubt. Only advice I have is Stay away from the armada and you will catch bigger fish. All of our fish were high teenagers. It was nice to put a fish on the board for a customer even though it wont stay.

Good Luck to all we will be back at it Friday!

lol good too here everything was working good for ya , that fish may just hold , we got a small rainbow up on the bourd after i talked too ya , don"t think its going too hold ethier but all one can do is hope from here or catch a bigger one ;) good luck to you guys . john

Way to go Brian, congrats on the fish and a big congrats on getting the boat up and ready for this weekend, it has been a long winter. Wish I was out there with you guys, I will be there next year, no doubt. Good Luck.

Rich

Thanks Guys! One of these days I will give you the run down and some pics of the new ride! It was interesting to say the least.

Clarke- sorry to hear about your niagara trip!

Motoman- way to put another one on the board!!

Rich- Nice to see your boat in the water!!

Good luck this weekend to everyone!!

Brian