Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Moldman

Kueka Lake Perch Time Yet?

Fellow Fishers,  Finially have the time to try for spring perch on Kueka. Can anyone please tell me if the ice is gone and if it's time for the perch. Will be traveling from Michigan so I would like to do more than take a ride. Is the Avon Perch "Jumbos Open" still on? Any help is deeply appreciated . Also, is the campground in Branchport open? Thanks

Nobody can guarantee more than a boat ride, but it's a good time to be alive  ;)

The Avon tournament is tomorrow and Keuka is on fire!  Yes, the fish are smaller but it beats getting skunked on Seneca.  Good Luck

Really...... the winning weight of the tourney 5 perch 9.48, lunker 2.45. Don't think they have shrunk at all :)

Yes Steve, impressive 5 fish total. YOU and I do realize that's definitely not the norm, if it was wouldn't you be spending more time there instead of Cand?????  lol

Well to be honest with you in the last 2 years i've had my hands on multiple 2lb.+ perch. I regularly fish Seneca, Keuka, and just the other day Canandaigua Lake of which produced a  fish that hit the scale @ 2 lbs. 12 hrs after it was landed. I don't travel for perch my home waters produce plenty 

2.45lb out of Keuka at 16 years of age. Talon has a very bright perch whispering future I would say!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Agreed,  but I'd like to say that if Mr. LaBarr wasn't @ the helm then those fish probably never caught. Congratulations on a great win.

Agreed...

I guess that's why we call him "THE PERCHMASTER"!!!