Needing some friendly advise about trolling

What is it with you guys and blue light......must be the Canadian wind you breath in all day !!

No worries on the beer....I would forget my wife before I forgot the beer.

Glad to hear you are an Erie native. It says a lot about the fishing in Lake Ontario if an Erie guy moved his business away. I was surprised to hear you say that.......expecially being that the Erie guys are so tight lipped !

I'll also graciously accept Coors light but I'm definitely in the minority at the Oak. With most captains offering Coors Light for info is almost guaranteeing lies. 😡

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

One of my buddies who is a real world class photographer likes Coors Light and after spending three years in Germany way back when I discovered REAL BEER there so I let him know my opinion .... I messed around in photoshop and sent him this image in his Xmas card

post-145411-0-84199400-1431631219_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sk8man

can you provide a link for these?  #2 duo lock snap 

You can buy them at most tackle shops. They mostly sell them like #2,3 and so on then there are ones that are 7 1/16 and 9 1/16 the only difference is they are much heavier built but not nessesary

One of my buddies who is a real world class photographer likes Coors Light and after spending three years in Germany way back when I discovered REAL BEER there so I let him know my opinion .... I messed around in photoshop and sent him this image in his Xmas card

Too funny.....but, just about correct. Not a light beer fan myself, maybe at a wedding when I can't get out of control, but moonshine is usually the flavor on vacation. Beer just makes me tired....moonshine makes me dance. I once walked 3 miles on moonshine to get a couple Whoppers from Burger King for the family........long story, but I am still called the "whopper-go-getter guy" by many around my parts.

Way back when before they sold Kers beer east of the Mississippi, my girlfriend, now my wife, the warden, was talking about getting married. So I took all my money ($600) out of the bank, bought a bus ticket to California and got out of town! I had friends in Denver so I stopped to visit and we went out for a beer. When the bartender asked me what I wanted, I said I'll have a Coors please. There's no mistaking that Boston accent I guess so he thought he'd have a little fun with me. He said What? Again I asked for a Coors. Three times he made me ask for that damn beer! Then as loud as he could he said, "you mean Kers!" I never drank another Kers again.

Too funny.....but, just about correct. Not a light beer fan myself, maybe at a wedding when I can't get out of control, but moonshine is usually the flavor on vacation. Beer just makes me tired....moonshine makes me dance. I once walked 3 miles on moonshine to get a couple Whoppers from Burger King for the family........long story, but I am still called the "whopper-go-getter guy" by many around my parts.[/quote

I knew a old fellow from Tennessee that used to stop at my shop which was right on RT209 in kresgeville Pa. and he was headed to Canada fishing, well one time he gave me a quart of Apple flavored shine. After work I needed to mow the grass so hopped on my tractor and grabbed the shine poured it into a drinking cup added ice and commence to cut grass well I was done with the yard and the shine so I drove the tractor into the garage made it through the roll door but I hit our brand new Weber gas grill it flew across the garage and down the steps to our basement, it got lodged in the walls and the gas cylinder hung buy the hose swinging back and forth like a church bell, my wife came running out to see what the hell was going on and when she saw her new grill all knotted up in between the concrete walls that lead to the basement needless to say she wasn't to happy with me, but I was happy. LOL That was some gooood stuff!!!

Edited by pap

Too funny guys !!!

Kers light....LOL. I imagine Bostonians were pretty infrequent around the Denver area back then. Of course now they are all too stoned to care anymore.......

I can picture the propane cylinder swinging in my head.....and I can only imagine the look on your wife's face !! That is classic -