BRAND NEW - RAYMARINE c95/c97 Multifunctional Display

This is a brand new in the box never seen the light of day multifunctional display from Raymarine. I've looked all over the interwebs and they are going for $1500 give or take. I want to get $1000 out of this.

http://www.raymarine.com/view/?id=3027

post-139479-0-45189600-1431698171_thumb.jpg

E70012-US c97 9" Multifunction Display with built-in Fishfinder with US C-MAP Essentials    

ClearPulse with 50/83/200 kHz operating frequencies up to 600W RMS.
Sonar transducer port (c97/e97/c127/e127 versions only).

Edited by Yankee Troller

I did click on the link. Obviously you don't know what you are talking about because there are many model numbers. They start with E. c95 and c97 are two different devices. If the model number was listed it would be clear which device it is and if charts are included. Oh by the way I didn't ask you.

What he said Raymarine Model c95/c97. Click on the link he provided in his ad.

I did click on the link. Obviously you don't know what you are talking about because there are many model numbers. They start with E. c95 and c97 are two different devices. If the model number was listed it would be clear which device it is and if charts are included. Oh by the way I didn't ask you.

Wow! First jerk I ever came across here at LOU

Edited by MikeyP