Tips on keuka jigging?

I tried keuka today to jig Lakers and got skunked. I tried right in front of the branchport launch where we caught them all winter. I marked a couple cruisers on my marcum but no chasers or lookers. I tried a white tube and also a white zoom fluke, both baits that were my go to on hard water. I tried from 130-60 fow

I was up last week. We tried live shiners and all colors on 1 oz jigheads. Nothing the next day we ran sideplaners and lakers hit all colors and sizes and depths.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

It's kinda funny how we get lulled into thinking that because we hammer them one day (or through the ice etc.) that we should be doing it all the time :lol:  The fact of the matter really seems to be that the fish and the fish Gods conspire against us to mess with our minds and they do a pretty good job of it most of the time. I guess that as soon as you think you have this stuff figured out a caution sign should go up because you just know something will throw a monkey wrench into the situation.....Mother Nature is great at it too.. :)

I have found deep is the way when slow and I am not finding them in the typical summer haunts. 150ish I found isolated hooks tied to the bottom.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United