Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yankee Troller

Oak Orchard Open - Bracket meeting (Thursday) Captains Meeting (Friday)

Bracket Meeting - Thursday June 11th

We will meet at the cafe at Ernst Lake Breeze Marina. Formally known as 4C's cafe. 6pm we will start. There will be a bracket at $250 and $100. 8 people are needed to fill a bracket. if we have more interest we can fill more. 

Captains Meeting - Friday June 12th

We will meet at the cafe at Ernst Lake Breeze Marina. Formally known as 4C's cafe. 6pm we will start. We will also collect for the Calcutta during the meeting.

Edited by Yankee Troller

Are you going too blind draw the pairings then to.?

Edited by motoman

Is the brackets meeting a BYOB event?

Rick, will there be sandwiches?

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Rick, will there be sandwiches?

Why YES, Rob, the tournament committee will graciously accept your offer to supply food for the brackets meeting on Thursday and the beverages for the Captains meeting on Friday.

A HUGE thank you to our newest sponsor---Legacy Sportfishing.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Why YES, Rob, the tournament committee will graciously accept your offer to supply food for the brackets meeting on Thursday and the beverages for the Captains meeting on Friday.

A HUGE thank you to our newest sponsor---Legacy Sportfishing.

Sure Paul! What time and where ? :)

Rick and I have decided to change several rules at the last minute. Some of you will be informed of the changes and some will just be DQ'd. You'll find out who is who on Saturday. 😈

Edited by Paul Czarnecki

Do you need an observe to fish the Condor only on Friday?

no observers

Rob.....I don't drink beer. I'll have some Grey Goose and Paul likes Sailor, so don't bring that fermented nasty water to my meeting. This might be the only way you and Jerry will be allowed back into the tourney.

Edited by Yankee Troller

Who do you think the sauce that Paul drinks was named after ???????????

YES.......................".old school".......;......"Looks good on paper"   

SAILOR JERRY   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!