Conesus

Is there a launch at the "Conesus marine park". If so is there a fee? I see there is a park on the north shore is there a launch there and if so a fee?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

No launch there. The launch is half way down easy lake rd at McPherson Pt. and yes there is a fee to launch. I believe $6 during the week and $8 on weekends

Andy you might want to try Ted's bait shop for info at 5772 Big Tree Road (Rt 20A) in Lakeville. Sorry I don't have his phone number handy.

Edited by Sk8man

Ok thanks guys how about Hemlock launch. Where would that be located and are there any swimming restrictions that anyone knows of in the lakes west of canandaigua? FYI my daughter has a goal of swimming across all eleven fingers!

There is a launch at Hemlock on east side both off 15A at north end and south end. They are just your basic dirt ramps also nothing fancy there. Just follow dirt roads to the end and you will see

Andy if you decide to do Honeoye it may be advisable to do it early in the season rather than later because it becomes VERY congested with weeds in the warmer water and often there is a corresponding Blue -Green Algae/Coliform problem and swimming is prohibited then (for good reason)

Edited by Sk8man

Thanks Les, good info! She crossed Seneca, Keuka and Cayuga when she was 12!!! Strong kid!!!