Reef Runner Full Color List

Hello all,

I’m not new to LOU, and it has been some time since I have been an active member, but we are a new sponsor to LOU. One of the things we get asked for all the time is a complete Color list for Reef Runner. So here it is, it shows all the customer and standards colors and what sizes they come in. This is not all the RR colors that are out there, but it is most of them.  

I hope you find it useful,

http://www.xtackle.com/pdf/Reef-Runner-Color-List.pdf

Ed Fiore

A LOU Sponsor

WWW.XTACKLE.COM

The faster you run em the harder it is to get em tuned...then you get to do it all over if you hook a good fish....they are a real treat to reel in too! When i have to go real slow to get bit they are 1 of my favorites though....

Edited by justtracytrolling

I have caught some of my biggest eyes on these in the warmer months with their tight wobble. They have some great colors many other manufacturers don't offer. I have had to tune some but once they are tuned I haven't had to tune them again. On 150' leads they will get down to 18' no problem at 2mph definitely dive hard and pretty durable. I will have to get some photos of the bills of a few of mine, they are so messed up from digging bottom but still catch fish.

Well that just cost me a lot of money. Thanks for posting that Ed

Surprised to see the 900's being discontinued by rr

We were surprised also, I'm hoping they come back at some point. They were a little small for a Musky bait and a little big for most Walleye fisherman.

I'm still shock how many 17" Eye I have caught on them.

Ed