I spent from around 2pm on Saturday till about 11pm getting the boat and gear ready for the water Sunday.   Sunday morning my gf and I hit the lake around 6am and headed west to the nose where we took a couple kings on Saturday with my buddy.  We sat down in 65 ft and worked out to 160ft but only working the top 60 ft of water. We had 3 different leadcores out 10,7,and a 3 color we had 2 wires pulling ff but they never took a hit all day. Our riggers were parked at 45 and 55 pulling spoons and both had sliders. Chicken wing uv took 4 shots we lost 2 and boated 2 lakers.  We took another laker on 7 color pulling a natural born slayer spoon.  We ended up boating only 3 lakers and loosing another 3 fish not sure what they were. Im sure we could of hammered on the lakers as they were all over the bottom but we were just trying to get some silver fish.  It was great just to get my gf back on the water now that she works 3 jobs she doesnt have much free time.  

Much of the same story over on this side too, couldn't keep the Lakers off the first hour or two...a couple random kings are being caught here and there, but not by us ... never marked any bait from 70 fow to 300 fow

minion trolling flies

We were out Saturday and fished 80 to 250.  We were 3-5, all lakers.  Never marked any bait pods, I am hoping the alewifes were more inside getting ready to spawn...  We marked fish but they seem scattered pretty good.  Made a bunch of adjustments, but just not the right ones to get the silvers to bite.

Edited by pvelyk

I fished a spot yesterday where kings were caught Saturday. Same story as you. Did take a nice steelhead that as I fought it...thought it was a king. And a few lakers and a bunch of dinky coho that never released and got dragged for quite awhile.

Saturday we did 3 or 4 kings in front of the nose in 150 to 160 ft of water. 200 copper pulling a natural born slayer spoon is what the big one came on. The others were on our 40 ft rigger with a warrior salmon candy spoon.

post-152176-14640215447751_thumb.jpg