Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Custom Deluxe

Sold / Closed Tiara 3100 open Found house has to go.......slip included

I'm showing the boat Saturday afternoon if anyone is interested. I have a gentlemen scheduled to come he will get first opportunity as I gave him my word he would have first crack at it.

Edited by Sammy Dog

have pics loaded of everything in cabin now except for head(forgot that pic) its a very big cabin. im 6'1 and 350 pounds and i have plenty of room to run around the cabin, and ample room in the head  to actually use it.  Sleeps 2-3 guys comfortably or a family of 4 no problem. 

Edited by Sammy Dog

partial trades for 19-25' fishing boats considered if someone is looking to go up in size, im looking to go down

Damn only if I hadn't just bought my new 20 footer I would be all over this or if it had come up in April. It's killing me to keep looking at this every day. I try not to look at the ad but man it's tough

This boat is for sure a beautiful fishing platform she has plenty of power and all the luxurys that you could ever need Dont be afraid of the year of the boat its has very up to date engines, transmissions and elextronics. Jay has done a great job taking care this boat! She was his baby before the lil one was born. You will not be dissapointed!!! Good luck bud!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• How to open and close a FOR SALE ad

There seems to be a lot of members who don't know how to attach pictures on here, or how to close an ad that they open, after your item sells or a change in the status. So I figured it was time to do a little tutorial, step by step. Trust me, if I can figure it out, so can you. I am 1 level above the Amish when it comes to computer skills.   If you post an ad on the forum it is YOUR responsibility to edit and close that ad. It gets a little frustrating to see an item for sale, only to ask if i

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Canandaigua has been decent

Last 3 times out we've hit Canandaigua twice and Cayuga once.  Trolling dipsys at both lakes, Canandaigua has produced 7 lake trout in both trips, almost all on copper backed michigan stingers in 40-50' down. Cayuga only produced one laker with a flasher fly. Still very new to trolling, so it's a learning in progress. I tried running one line at 45' down and another at 100' down ( deeper with a spin doctor and lake trout fly ) - bumped bottom and lost my spin doctor and fly. Damnit. Hi

in Finger Lakes Discussion

• Found Gear

While out on Cayuga Sunday on patrol I recovered a floating piece of equipment.  If you lost something that floats and can accurately describe it...it is yours just contact me.     Mark

in Finger Lakes Discussion

• Port Bay north now open

North access road and launch are now open, but as of now the no wake is still in effect 

in Open Lake Discussion

• Open lake boat ramp launch site

After months of restricted lake access due to record high lake levels here is a simple solution. After over forty years of operation this site works with minimal operating costs. An old steel flatbed trailer is backed into the lake from a concrete structure. According to the lake water level it is placed to about a four foot depth . Most trailer boats up to twenty four foot length are functional even with a power tilt reverse to reach better depth. The trailer is handled with chains from the buc

in Open Lake Discussion