Seneca north end

My wife and I trolled it. Marked a lot of fish and some bait. The only problem is the patches and lines of surface weeds. Our dipsy divers were full of them and our down riggers were blown back farther than we wanted. We decided to pack it in and travel the canal back to cayuga where we were successful the day before. Good luck! 

I fished it Saturday and found a lot of fish, but not too  many takers. Picked up one decent fish on a silver/raspberry NK-28 in about 120' down 80'. We threw everything in the boat at them including some jigging which generated some follows, but nothing more. Lots of bait, especially in shallower. Good luck!

Starting to pick up towards Sampson. Past two trips there have been successfully better than a month ago. Plenty of bow action.

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

That's good news! I've been fishing Cayuga, but with the tournament there this week, maybe I'll just head south!

Was out jigging the north end this morning. Got two nice ones. Marked fish in the 70-80 foot range but no balls of bait fish like I have seen in previous years. The numbers of active fish are just not there from what I can see. Keep hoping it will change but who knows!!