Where are the Waneta reports?

There hasn't been any reports from Waneta this year, good or bad. Does anyone have anything to report. Any reports or observations will be appreciated. Musky, bass, bait or any other fish. How are the conditions such as temp., water clarity, weeds, algae, etc. Are recreational boaters making it tough?

How about Lamoka. They didn't use herbicide on Waneta this year but they did treat Lamoka.

We fished the opener from midnight until about 2pm. Picked up a hitch-hiker at the waneta inn... We ended up with one small fish in the net for 4 guys casting about 10 hours. You could definitely tell they did not spray the weeds this year.... If it wasn't so far I would've been back again. We tried lamoka for about 20 minutes, we just weren't feeling it over there...

Been hitting Waneta pretty hard in the morning and late night bites. Multiple hook ups with Smallies on Lottie north of the Boy Scout camp (wish I could attach photo landed a fatty). Large mouth and pickerel bites are more frequent on Lamoka. Fishing this body of water for years and with the recent drop in water level making visibility easier I'm confident that things are about to pick up. Vegetation on the north end is thick but south near the canal the weeds are still coming in. I would put money on Smallies are sitting on beds in Waneta while a majority of other species are sitting in Lamoka. As the month presses on, the weed beds get a little heavier and hopefully some much needed rains roll through Waneta will pick up. I've heard of a few Muskie on larger trolling baits. Into on fishing these lakes is hard to come so please any further updates please share. Happy hunting!