We fished last night 530-9 went 0 for 4 3 on nuclear green spoon 1 on green ff. We found the best temps a little west and in 200-300 fow down about 110. Hopefully we will be back at it this weekend

Edited by Steelz19

I can't seem to start a new thread, so I'll leave this here...

Just a heads up on Wright's Landing -

I just got home from trying to launch this morning, they got a new plan in effect this year. $10/launch, another $10 to park your truck and NO trailers can park. They telling you that you have to drive your trailer over to the east side and leave your trailer at the skating rink and drive back. What a complete PIA to say the least. Now I've been fishing up there every year on the Thursday and Friday of HarborMess and have NEVER had any problems. Thank goodness I only live 10 miles away, I'd be really ******** (even more so than I am now) had I had a long haul to get there.

I can't seem to start a new thread, so I'll leave this here...

Just a heads up on Wright's Landing -

I just got home from trying to launch this morning, they got a new plan in effect this year. $10/launch, another $10 to park your truck and NO trailers can park. They telling you that you have to drive your trailer over to the east side and leave your trailer at the skating rink and drive back. What a complete PIA to say the least. Now I've been fishing up there every year on the Thursday and Friday of HarborMess and have NEVER had any problems. Thank goodness I only live 10 miles away, I'd be really ******** (even more so than I am now) had I had a long haul to get there.

Best to give Oswego a big pass while harbor fest is ongoing . 3 hours to launch and another 3 hours to pick up .Then an hour or so to get out of town .

Luckily its only for Harbor fest weekend, the city is going to rent out the parking spots to travelers for $10.00 a day to make some money for the city. At first I heard there would be room for boat trailers, guess they got taken out real fast. I Took my Granddaughter to the fort pool yesterday and saw all the boat trailers being stored over there, Hugh inconvenience. I'm waiting till Monday to launch, weather providing.

Launched there this morning, was not happy after hearing I had to store my trailer on the other side of town. Was not aware the festival started today.

Did not feel comfortable leaving my boat and thousands of dollars of gear tied to a dock, unsupervised, while I went across town to park my trailer. $10 to launch $10 to park. What a freakn joke.

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app