Location location location

Any chance someone could pin point a few areas for me? I am looking for "The Mountain" and "The Finger". I launch out of Henderson Harbor. I have 2 teenage boys that I've been trying like heck to put on to the fish. We found "The Wall" and did really well with the Lakers. It's a great area just a bit far to go in 3' 4' water... Also what to use in these areas. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Good luck to everyone this year. post-160844-14708261861257_thumb.jpg

Sent from my SM-S920L using Lake Ontario United mobile app

The finger is to the south of the trench. The mountain is on the east side of stoney island, an under water mountain on the chart. Salmon have been real scarce lately for us on this end of the lake. Good luck out there!

The finger is to the south of the trench. The mountain is on the east side of stoney island, an under water mountain on the chart. Salmon have been real scarce lately for us on this end of the lake. Good luck out there!

How far south of the trench is the finger? Is this an accurate pic of the finger?

Thx again!

post-160844-14709129710366_thumb.jpg

Sent from my SM-S920L using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Are u smoking those lakers in the picture buck blaster? I dont mind eating lakers.... personally, I prefer smaller ones for baking or broiling.... The larger ones I prefer to smoke. over 25-26" get thrown back.

Edited by EsoxAC3

Is this the "mountain" Directly south of the calf island spit buoy? attachicon.gifImageUploadedByLake Ontario United1470946063.337477.jpg

Look at this link at post #248. He explains the mountain location better than I can. This entire thread "Silvers around calf" is all about fishing around the finger, in the trench, the mountain and those general areas. It's a lot of pages to read through but it's added to almost daily by our local fishing members.

http://www.lakeontariounited.com/fishing-hunting/topic/58672-silvers-around-calf/page-13