SODUS PRO AM RE-port

Whew all i (we) can say it was some tuff fishing for some and harder for others i think we fell in both groups.Day 1 we changed our stratigy on a (hot tip) late friday nite (thanks Hank its all your falt) that worked out well as we got to meet every boat in the pro/am at our new secret spot .MEMO stick with your own plan.........the good thing is we got our moneys worth of fishing every available min of the derby in stead of goingin early with a full box.YEA..Speeking of being LUCKY ENUFF to come in early we had the pleasure of meeting one of those teams at our camp and i think they took full advantage of the extra beverage time by comming in early (I would never do that) one of them went into Muskys Camper to take a leak. Now as us guys know that usually involves two moving parts your zipper and the toilet seat ,well i guess this was way to much information for this person and the next thing you know the loudest bang of the weekend comes from the back of the camper,seems like they backed into the shower stall looking for the instruction sheet and did a freefall (fell in a heap)in the shower :lol: Well this is one of those shower tub combinations with a plug for the drain,you guessed it the plug came up missing :shock: it was getting a little dark and know one noticed but it did sound like a stopper chain rattling every time ROD stood up ,im shure that was a coinsadence :$ .Bottom line (no pun intended ROD) A good time was had by all, a better time had by some,and musky is still looking in his camper for that elusive drain plug (I think he should be looking in PA.) A great big THANK YOU to SODUS and the people involved in the final 2008 PRO/AM (heck all 4 derbys).Ray K. P.S. i bet in pa there will be another loud BANG when someone GETS LUCKY ENUFF to get THE PLUG OUT....

LMAO !!!!!!!! I don't know nothin about that drain plug, but I haven't crapped in a couple days and I'm starting to get worried!!

Okay....so here is how I remember it. Somehow or another we were the first team to box on Saturday's Pro Am and were sitting in first place in the AM division. Well aware of how amazing some of these teams are, It was pretty cool and an honor being the first team in to weigh in and we decided to celebrate the day by having a drink or 10. My buddy Ray and I managed to drink all my beer, so I figured why not drink all Ray K's ? Turns out he stock piles pretty well, and it was gonna take me longer than I had anticipated. With this in mind, I figured I better get acquainted with the pee station in Musky's trailer. After taking a wrong turn and being horrified by the thongs and handcuffs I saw on the table, I finally found the bathroom but it turned out Musky never leveled the trailer :shock: I figure this is why I had a hard time standing up strait and ultimately took the tumble into the shower. A graceful fall it wasn't :lol:

We definitely had a fun time sitting around trading stories, and I look forward to doing it again. Next time though, I'm just gonna pee in the bushes :lol:

What really happened is that you never got over that childhood fascination of making bubbles and when you stepped back to admire your work. KA-BOOM.

And now you know the rest of the story. :D :D :D

Rod, it was a great time talking to you and Ray. Looking forward to having a few cold ones next time.

Rod the thongs with "BUFFY" on on them and handcuffs inscribed with "Muskybob" on them next to the opened bottle(s) of Dewars were what scared me away too :lol:

Now I know why Musky picked that spot to camp in Wilson, no phone reception so you can't call for help but Jason found a spot with reception and was on the phone not with his wife but he he was trying to call for help :shock: :lol:

I apologize Jason ;( Thanks for trying to save "us" from the HORROR :!:

It was a great tournement. Thanks to all that participated. Fishing was great for some, so-so for others. That's what makes it a good tournement. Hats off to Wayne County Tourism and the others that helped put it all together. See you all next year. Dane Brown, Tournement Member