calling all dogs

bondouley

They've all been pretty good this year. Plenty of fluff. Most of them get a free pass but it's always nice to take a few for the furs. Of course the tail froze solid last night by the time I got home and somehow I ripped it I half while skinning him out. Wtf. Hopefully it'll sew together without being too noticeable.20171220_212112.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, iiwhistlerii said:

They've all been pretty good this year. Plenty of fluff. Most of them get a free pass but it's always nice to take a few for the furs. Of course the tail froze solid last night by the time I got home and somehow I ripped it I half while skinning him out. Wtf. Hopefully it'll sew together without being too noticeable.20171220_212112.jpg

Does your guy spin or rotate on the tripod? Have Harris bi pods on my gun sometimes there more of a hinder than good?

Does your guy spin or rotate on the tripod? Have Harris bi pods on my gun sometimes there more of a hinder than good?

Rotates 360 degrees. It's basically a turret some sets I sit in a chair and some I actually stand. Looking to upgrade to a professional photography type tripod with a leveling head or ball head now. Lot of money but super fluid movements and it'll keep my gun/scope safe.

Omg I have one of those, my father in law and brother in law have pulling tractors and I videotaped the pull to see where the tractors either excelled or where the frames didn’t flex and or why things went the way they did. Cool idea, I would have never thought about that??? Thanks. I weighed my gun and I’m at 10#s I’d like to shave some off, thinking about a different stock, mine is a wooden laminated stock. I was reading different threads about composite stocks and they were saying they liked the added weight?? Now I’m a bit confused??

I have yet to have attention to the dead deer. Really surprised but flipped the deer over again and the gun and my daughter are ready if the alarm goes off.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 2

I have yet to have attention to the dead deer. Really surprised but flipped the deer over again and the gun and my daughter are ready if the alarm goes off.

Yea I have 30 sets out right now yotes and fox running like crazy walk within feet of my sets and never break stride. Rebait tomorrow on some to see if that helps.

Funny part is the earliest I have ever caught a yote on my line is January 1st.... so hopefully tomorrow is the day I get to warm the skinning room up......otherwise I'll play on sled again I guess

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

LOL they ain’t stupid, they don’t wanna chew on bones that skeleton is exactly that!! Where the BEEF their saying:lol: that’s a nice rack there, what are you going to do with it? Oh maybe a European mt.??

Edited by pap

Pic from last year Pap. On one of our leases. They dragged it over the log and ate it rotisserie style.

The deer in my back yard is fresh and big. Only a matter of time and it’s going to get hit.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, whaler1 said:

Pic from last year Pap. On one of our leases. They dragged it over the log and ate it rotisserie style.

The deer in my back yard is fresh and big. Only a matter of time and it’s going to get hit.

Might as well start the new year off on the right foot!! With this brutal cold they’ll be looking for easy picking.:movie: should be show time any minute.

Edited by pap

Did you happen to open it up? Maybe they need some stank to bring em in !

2 of my oldest hounds (brothers) ran this nearly black coyote this morning balls to the wall never missing a beat for around 2 1/2 hours till he ran into Mike E. shot pattern. These boys have run as a super team for almost 10 yrs now and really got it down. We were short-handed today only 2 hunters out windy and cold......13712.jpegIMG_20180101_120153710_TOP.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 2