2018 Monroe County Offshore Classic - June 30

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice update from Capt Lucas Faulkner.... He has arranged for Tournament T-shirts to be for sale through Match Play Custom Apparel. A portion of the T Shirt sales will be going to this year's charity Dream Factory.

http://shop.matchplaycustomapparel.com/MonroeClassic/shop/home

Sent from my VS996 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 4 weeks later...

Ok guys.... The date is approaching fast.... Give me a shout to arrange signing up. This event is lining up to be as good or better than last year. The lower water levels have made for for transient slips available....and what more can be said about the fishing this year!
Feel free to contact me at [email protected], the Monroe County Offshore Classic Facebook page, or my cell 5857379364.

Entries are coming in each day... The 10 forecast ( I know....it will change 5x by next Sat....) Looks very good... Hot weather, Hot fishing, food , beers, lots of laughs ...and best of all it benefits kids with long term illnesses....
Call or text me and we can get ya signed up...Matt

The weekend forecast looks very promising.... It's a bad weekend to be a King Salmon that's for sure...
I will be in the Area of Voyager/ Shumway Marina Wend evening at roughly 6pm for anyone wishing to sign up... Please be advised There will be no sign ups accepted after 5pm on Friday......

Tonight, Thursday 6/28/18 is a great opportunity to come sign up for both the Friday event with Captain Lucas Falkner and the Saturday event with Captain Matt French!  We will be at the event's weigh-in which is Shumway Marina at 40 Marina Drive, Rochester NY 14617.  After you pull onto Marina Drive, take a right at the big white light beacon with a flashing green light on the top toward Shumway Marina.

If you can't fish the event, bring your family down on Saturday afternoon for the weigh-in which starts at 2 p.m.  There will be a food truck and beer truck.  A d.j. will be spinning music too!   

Most importantly though, this event is a charity for "Dream Factory".  Those kids need us!!!!  Stop down and throw a few bucks in the jar for Dream Factory!  

awesome catch.JPG

set n ready.JPG

rob and scott.jpg

gary begy.JPG