Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gary Wolk

Lost Kitewing on Irondequoit Bay

My 4.8 Kitewing blew out of my hands Saturday 2/17/18 into the South East corner of Irondequcit Bay.  I'd gladly give a large reward and thanks if you find it.

Screen Shot 2018-02-19 at 9.40.54 PM.png

Would it be over by Southpoint Marina or farther north? I walk the trails on the east side sometimes

It's likely in that area.  I've been walking the trails and scrambling down the bluff faces looking.  No luck yet.  My next chance to hunt is Friday afternoon.  I'm hoping the shoreline is free enough of ice by then for me to paddle and search.

• Like 1

I wasn't aware of "ice shanty" and am not easily finding them.  Do you have a website or email address?  Thanks for the idea.

Lots of open water that part of I-Bay right now. I had no luck walking some shoreline. Good luck with the paddle search

I would  call a small airport and rent a ride on a  small air plane , pilots need to keep their hours up  , so you might get a deal . Down side is someone  already has it . Facebook usually works for people  ,  Might tun up on Craigslist  in the future .