Sea nymph help

NymphO

Thanks! It feels great to have the major projects finished. Now I'm just working on comfort items and more tackle storage. My son is finished with college exams this Tuesday, so we'll fish before the weekend. Looking forward to it for sure!

Thanks! It feels great to have the major projects finished. Now I'm just working on comfort items and more tackle storage. My son is finished with college exams this Tuesday, so we'll fish before the weekend. Looking forward to it for sure!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Been picking away, slowly but surely on my little things. Mounted a "kids station" on the back gunnel.

Reinforced the bow for the electric.

Installed LED nav lights- at first I was going to mount them facing out but after playing around I decided since they fit so nice up under a lip around the bow and looked pretty cool shining down on the boat that's where they will go. They will prob be visible till plane but cruising and trolling they will basically light up the whole front of the boat.
Installed a trim piece wrapped with vinyl on the bow.

Tomorrow is my my first father son trip. Hoping to get my boy on his first king. Fingers crossed that I don't hack the net job !!!

IMG_20180515_213512036_LL.jpgIMG_20180515_200811139.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1