Sea nymph help

NymphO

Did some quick tinkering last night. Cut the panel where controls go and also to keep things similar I cut one for the other side.

Cut new shelves for under counsels.

Bow piece will be dry tonight and depending on how long my son's first tee ball practice goes I may do some wrapping. Can't stay too late as I have a hot date with ladyO in the am !!

Sent from my XT1650 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Your doing a great job!! I’m really impressed. I’d bet you could drum up some business remodeling boats. Class A job. I’d let you work on my rig anytime. Keep up the quality work.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 1

Your doing a great job!! I’m really impressed. I’d bet you could drum up some business remodeling boats. Class A job. I’d let you work on my rig anytime. Keep up the quality work.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
Thank you !! And as a side note, I will not be opening up a side business ! Lol. Went back tonight, carpeted all the individual panels for the bow / kick area and layed the vinyl on the seating portion. Gonna let the vinyl sit and dry then pull backside tight and staple. I did all these panels so I could access that area for batteries and storage. Only one pic as I wanted to scoot as soon as I was done.

IMG_20180410_214304509.jpg

Man that is sweet! Better then factory. What color are you doing on the rub rails?

Sent from my SM-T280 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks ! For the rails I'm going to use a piece of 1x azek with foam and wrap it with the nautolex vinyl. Finding he buttons I want has been hard so I might settle for what's available local. It's hard for a redneck like myself to spend too much time in JoAnn fabrics.

• Like 1

They are actually on my call list for today. They are described to have honeycomb under the hatch for strength and mine do not. They do feel very solid and I have them the step-on test, but I need to make sure they will not break under pressure as they will definitely get stepped on by folks much heavier than myself.

19 minutes ago, NymphO said:

They are actually on my call list for today. They are described to have honeycomb under the hatch for strength and mine do not. They do feel very solid and I have them the step-on test, but I need to make sure they will not break under pressure as they will definitely get stepped on by folks much heavier than myself.

Yeah, that's pretty important. Mine will be under the seat cushions in the cuddy, so they will be sat on or laid on, so less of a concern for me.

Edited by Todd in NY

47 minutes ago, NymphO said:

It will go on the lower shelf. Will end up covering up Speedo,plane,tach and voltage guages.... Not concerned as most that's available on the FF and nothing is needed really

first like to say nice job on restoring your boat . looks great . if you still want to see your gauges . look into the Ram mount available . w.rammounts.com