I was out Sunday and it looked like back in the ESLO days.  had to be 20 boats out.   We went 5/6 on browns but we could only get them to go on bayrats.  I am sure we could have done better but only had 2 on the boat.  Nothing else took a shot and 5 hits were on the BT candy.  Anyone else have luck on any other baits?
Question for those that run boards, is there a reason to run them 200 feet from the boat with that much traffic.  We took all the fish off the downriggers but i spent most of the morning dodging boards.

Good luck to all going this week.

Went out as well Sunday. Netted 23 Browns nothing super huge but still a fun day. Caught a lot of fish on bay rats as well as spoons. Mixed Veggies Sodus point buckeyes or anything in orange did the job. Caught couple on riggers a few on boards but most were caught on chinook dipseys. Was our first trip out in our new to us 2011 Lund sport angler. Great way to break it in. X2 on dodging the boards. Some people are just idiots. Most of the fish we caught were right under us

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

On 4/23/2018 at 9:59 AM, dgio67 said:

Question for those that run boards, is there a reason to run them 200 feet from the boat with that much traffic.  We took all the fish off the downriggers but i spent most of the morning dodging boards.

Good luck to all going this week.

No excuse for running em that far out under those near shore conditions. That goes for charter or rec boats.   :@ 

I’ve run inlines out to 150’ or so when I’m the only one out there never in traffic. That’s just being a Jack azz.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 2