Fish Finder without gps

Networking with what? Both HB and Lowrance make Non-GPS units but they are usually smaller screen units. They also don't network between brands so it depends on what you're trying to network with.

Edited by FishingFool34
  • Like 1

Might make more sense to use a down speed/depth/temp device like an X4D. That way you know how deep your rigger weights are running, and you can use your FF to mark/locate fish and bait.

Jth, I’m not really trying to talk you out of something you don’t need but for whatever it is worth, most units have it for a mere penny more. Use full screen sonar and never use it if you don’t want it. Some need nav maps some are installed already. My point is if you ever needed it like in fog or severe need you have it. I’m just thinking your going to spend more time trying to find a unit without gps that you like vs finding a unit that you like and just don’t use the gps. Just an opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I have a touchscreen Raymarine unit, all I use is the FF screen, marks balls great and with a thru hull transducer can see fish and bottom at 30 + mph