I fished the Reelin for a Cure charity tournament Saturday. What an amazing atmosphere to be apart of . This was out of Olcott , a place I’ve never fished. Andrew Dissette went out before the tourney to help get a game plan for my team , seeing how we were unable to pre fish. My team consisted of my mom, my niece and my best friend (who passed last yr) mother. Well they had a combined total of Zero hrs on the big lake this yr but they were determined to raise money and some great memories. We set up east of port in 150fow on a North troll and immediately the rods started popping. The bites were steady but the class was a small (6-8lbs). The wind was stiff , waves kept building, and the rain was falling . One by one the women started feeling sick yet they kept fishing and quitting was never mentioned. We bailed on holding depth and really focused on keeping the boat as steady as possible. We went 1-3 on majors and boated a dozen of lighter of fish. Out of roughly 100 kings weighed in my ladies had the 3rd largest king at 22.46lb. They finished I believe 9th out of 21 teams. Most importantly they raised an additional $675 on our teams behalf to be donated to the benefactor. This was truly an amazing event and we can’t wait to be apart of this next yr.

#makeadifferencegetinvolvedIMG_1374.JPGIMG_1382.JPGIMG_1394.JPGIMG_1387.JPGIMG_1395.JPGIMG_1386.JPGIMG_1385.JPGIMG_1360.PNGIMG_1373.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Gill-T said:

I thought you looked familiar. I will recognize your rig next time and say hi. I was the smaller of the two pink Tutu-wearing men at the event. 

What a Clown, LMAS :lol:

• Like 1

Definitely introduce yourself. This was a great event and well worth the travel. Next yr my ladies are already picking out the bed and breakfast to stay at before the tournament. Going to make a couple day adventure out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United