Trolling Bibles

RD9

I’m getting bullied on the internet please help.Lol. So I have three of these trolling Books. I’m just looking for some advice. I don’t want to give these away.  Looking online the pricing is all over the place. These three are in great condition. I would really appreciate some honest feed back. I want to fairly list them, but I don’t want to sell them for $50 bucks when you see them online for sale for way more. Appreciate the help fellas. 

4C9B453A-8A1A-415B-980A-A138382D286A.jpeg

Hey guys I really appreciate the help. That’s about what I thought I think the Mark Romanek 8th edition is the most expensive of the three. Found these in a boat I bought shoved in a compartment. 

On 2/9/2019 at 8:43 PM, lost a lure said:

Bundle them with some Ugly Stiks and get more $

I can’t believe those all have not sold I put them 7 fters online and thought they would go fast. I had a standing offer on 6 on another site offered $65 a piece I’d pay shipping she basically wasn’t gonna sell them. I didn’t blame her my issue is I have six. Use them on inline board rods but I haven’t found one or two to buy for spares if I broke one I wouldn’t be be able to function with a mis match rod line up. OCD at its finest and I’m not even trying to be funny. I have issues...

2 minutes ago, greenboatluke said:

Well that’s one hell of a find!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I bought boat in Oswego from a gentleman named Mark. Very nice man old school. I bought boat in storage and offered to help him remove his remaining stuff several times. He basically said whatever is still in there you keep. I told him he could come to Dunkirk walleye fishing with friends. Bernie At Oswego Harbor was also a wonderful man very helpful. I never drove a boat with inboards I do have my captains license but that don’t mean ****, so nervous driving the boat out of slip. I remember the Oswego Charters were kind of watching us take it out for first time. Looked like true Dunkirk pollocks I remember yelling apologizes embarrassed we got pretty close to a few. Those guys thought it was funny. 😝 

• Like 1