Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dawsonscreek

Anybody seeing Snow Geese yet?

Wondering if anybody has seen the white birds start to show up in the FLX area. I live in the southern tier where we don’t have them but planning to try and get on some if possible. 

I saw some over Seneca lake Tuesday. They were headed southeast, not sure on where they might have landed.

12 hours ago, KilliansRed said:

I saw some over Seneca lake Tuesday. They were headed southeast, not sure on where they might have landed.

Cool, not looking for specific fields. Just wondering if they’re around yet, used to live in Canandaigua so it was easy to keeep a look out, on the Southern tier I will rarely even see a migrating flock. 

18 hours ago, Outdoor Lover said:

There has been a small flock hanging around Round Pond in Greece for the past couple weeks........

I will have to keep a look out at work.  I have not seen them but I have not been looking.  

Route 414 south of 104 (Clyde) loaded with birds yesterday I have a whole spread for sale with over 1k decoys and caller if anyone is interested .