Throttle control for my honda 9.9.

36 minutes ago, pjprod said:

I would look at itroll system. I looked at several and this is the one i purchased...works flawlessly for 3 years now and very easy to install. 

Very interesting, did you buy the upgrades for hunt mode and dual motor?

I have the Controllking on my 9.9 Honda. It works as it should, but I have gone thru a couple, I guess you can call them actuator motors that move the throttle.  It's an easy replace, and I've heard that you can just buy model aircraft motors, but I replaced them with originals.

I have owned 2 Controllking and love them. I had one on my Thompson and also have one on my Aquasport. I have replaced 1
Servo on each unit, but the hours i have put on my kickers is over 1k on each unit. I am a rep for this company, let me know if there is any questions you may have. They are a great company to work with and have great customer service.

Capt Rich

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I would look at itroll system. I looked at several and this is the one i purchased...works flawlessly for 3 years now and very easy to install. 
I would suggest the itroll also. It is infinately adjustable unlike the others which allows you precisely dial in your speed if you want to. It is very well built and very easy to install. I heard the customer service is great if you ever need it. I have had mine for 4 years and have had zero issues and I use it a lot. In regards to the hunt mode, you get a free trail period with it when you buy the unit. I tried using it and it works well but you can not adjust it in the fly which I did not like so I did not purchase the feature at the end of the trial period.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

On 5/28/2019 at 10:23 PM, pjprod said:

Amen on the Itroll...going on 3years and works flawless!

Thumbs down the best money can buy. The Itroll is a kick ass unit!! Have it hooked to my new Python auto steer and its amazing!!👍👍👍

• 2 weeks later...