Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted (edited)

Looking for Shakespeare Ugly Stik CA110070, 7' long, 1pc. fishing rods. They have a casting "trigger" below the reel seat. Thanks--Rich.

Edited by Fired Up

USCA701M is pretty much the same rod you are looking for.  I have a couple of both models (cal1100 and USCA701M) and other than a couple minor things...look, feel same to me

48 minutes ago, chinook35 said:

Use ugly stick BWD 7 ‘ 2 piece med action. 12-20 lb test. I have 6 of these rods and love them. Cabelas has them for $59.99

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I believe that's the newer model they now make. Some prefer the older BWD black blank model. Almost impossible to find. I was able to get 4 new ones last year of the older model. Just kinda sitting on the rod rack in a small tackle shop. To top it all off they were selling them at a discount of 40 bucks apiece. I bought all 4 of them.

I believe that's the newer model they now make. Some prefer the older BWD black blank model. Almost impossible to find. I was able to get 4 new ones last year of the older model. Just kinda sitting on the rod rack in a small tackle shop. To top it all off they were selling them at a discount of 40 bucks apiece. I bought all 4 of them.

These are the black blank , with the clear tip. Bought an extra over the winter. Used to find them at Walmart. I look every time I happen into a Wally world

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

9 hours ago, Fired Up said:

Wow,-I thought it was just a "me" thing. Thank you guys.

Lmao. You are not alone!