Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lrg355

Nautilus Smart Tabs

I have a Smokercraft Ultima 192 that has a tendency to porpoise when there is a slight rolling lake even when trimmed way down. Does anyone have the smart tabs and do they work as advertised?

Sent from my SM-J737V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I have a 20ft Starweld, I put limited space trim tabs on , there small but works great , best thing I added to the boat 

Yes I have them on a 20 ft Thompson I/o and love them. Jumps right up on plane smoothly and maintains no matter what the waves are

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Hade them on a 20 foot Campion that was slightly under powered installed them and worked great best part is you are not allways adjusting them to make boat ride level .

Yes I have them on a 20 ft Thompson I/o and love them. Jumps right up on plane smoothly and maintains no matter what the waves are

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
X2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Installed them and they work well. Completely took care of my porpoising problem. Now i can run at half trim with no proposing. Would run before at full down trim and still get proposing. Paid 99 for them directly from Nautico. Are factory blems but I don't see anything wrong with them. Going to order a set for my Sea Nymph GLS 175 also. Highly recommended.

Sent from my SM-J737V using Lake Ontario United mobile app